Friday, April 10, 2020 2:56:51 AM

Music Selection Screen

2 years ago
#19 Quote
Please add hotkeys (or show commands if they already exist) to bring up the options menu.

Please add an option to have the music loop.

Please let the left/right arrow keys scroll music for those of us with a decade of left/right ingrained in us from pad play. :)

Sometimes world records don't update. It's weird seeing player scores higher than the world record.
2 years ago
#20 Quote
F1 and F2 will open the option menus for player 1 and player 2 respectively.

The world records should update eventually, but they have to be processed by the server first. We're working on increasing the speed they are processed to better keep up with the rate they are coming in.

We can look into options regarding preview music, and if left/right make sense with the control scheme.
2 years ago
#21 Quote
sigatrev wrote:

The world records should update eventually, but they have to be processed by the server first. We're working on increasing the speed they are processed to better keep up with the rate they are coming in.

We can look into options regarding preview music, and if left/right make sense with the control scheme.

Thank you!
2 years ago
#29 Quote
sigatrev wrote:

we really just need a better options screen that allows different keybinds, among other options, or at least a tutorial explaining some stuff, like basic menu controls
2 years ago
#39 Quote
currently working on tutorials and more documentation for things like hotkeys! should have that up soon.
~yay~
2 years ago
#55 Quote
Actually haven't even tried this to see if it works but tabbing between options would be cool
2 years ago
#56 Quote
CaptainBlack wrote:
Actually haven't even tried this to see if it works but tabbing between options would be cool

It works
2 years ago
#88 Quote
Woah that's cool (I swear I tried this and it didn't work but I guess I remembered wrong lol)

I talked to trevor about this a bit yesterday, and it would be neat to have a graphical overlay to show off some of the options for controlling the GUI in general. For example, have a popup that's like "press F1 to open the modifiers menu" and then they open it and another popup says "tab between options RICHERD stop being a noob" and they click ok or whatever, and all of that only has to happen once per account over the lifetime of the account, but I think it's a bit more streamlined and cleaner than a separate tutorial or document that people read through.